Wednesday, December 16, 2015

齊秦Qi Qin - 大约在冬季 Perhaps It is in Winter



大约在冬季 Perhaps It is in Winter


轻轻的我将离开你
Gently I will leave you.
请将眼角的泪拭去
Please wipe away the tears at the corners of your eyes.
漫漫长夜里未来日子里
In the long nights and coming days
亲爱的你别为我哭泣
My dear, please don't cry for me.
前方的路虽然太凄迷
Although the road ahead will be very dreary,
请在笑容里为我祝福
Please bless me in your smile.
虽然迎著风虽然下著雨
Although against the wind in the rain,
我在风雨之中念著你
I will remember you in the wind and rain.


没有你的日子里
The days without you
我会更加珍惜自己
I will more cherish myself.
没有我的岁月里
The months and years without me
你要保重你自己
You have to take care of yourself.
你问我何时归故里
You ask me when I'll go back to hometown.
我也轻声地问自己
I quietly ask myself too.
不是在此时不知在何时
Not at this time, I don't know when.
我想大约会是在冬季
Perhaps it's in winter.
不是在此时不知在何时
Not at this time, I don't know when.
我想大约会是在冬季
Perhaps it's in winter.
x2


























































No comments :

Post a Comment