Saturday, December 12, 2015

#2 James Bond Movie - "From Russia with Love" (1963)



Starring : Sean Connery as James Bond 007
Bond Girl : Daniela Bianchi as Tatiana Romanova (voiced by Barbara Jefford): Soviet Embassy clerk and Bond's love interest

Performed by John Barry (title sequence)
Matt Monro (vocal version heard in film proper and during closing credits)

Matt Monro – From Russia With Love 

From Russia with love I fly to you
Much wiser since my goodbye to you
I've travelled the world to learn
I must return from Russia with love

I've seen places, faces and smiled for a moment
But oh, you haunted me so
Still my tongue tied, young pride
Would not let my love for you show
In case you say no

To Russia I flew but there and then
I suddenly knew you'd care again
My running around is through
I fly to you, from Russia with love
































































No comments :

Post a Comment