Friday, July 24, 2015

(Malaysian Queen of Rock) Ella - Sembilu (1992 album )


Some words in Malay just cannot be translated, because it was kind of poetic. I so proud and respect the people who is as a translator, it was a horrible translation job! Of course, they can...just find the meaning. Might take a few sentences to convey the entire meaning, but the meaning must be there.

Somewhere...and no, I can't do better, my Malay language is restricted. It was useless in my life now.
In other word, "saya takut akan lupa bagaimana cakap dengan Bahasa Melayu". I've been these experienced since I back to Malaysia, because was stayed in oversea long period , when I communication with local peoples, I understood whats they speak meaning, but they don't understand what's I spoken...

"Minta maafnya, saya hanya di dalam blog saya buat gila-gila menjelma sahaja.
:-)

ELLA--Sembilu


Kelam malam sepi melamar kerinduan
Silent night made me think about you
Tak terpadam ingatanku terhadapmu
I couldn’t get rid of thinking about you
Dan pada siapa harus ku adukan
And to whom should I turn to
Resah ini kian menghimpit perasaan
This anxiety is growingly hurting my feeling

Dan seandainya kasihmu mekar bagai dulu
And if only your love still bloomed like before
Pasti tidak aku terbelenggu begini
Surely I would not feel trapped like this
Bukan salah aku retak semua ini
It’s not my fault that all of this has ruined
Berpunca darimu bertikam lidah
It is because of you
Lalu punah
Your sharp words made it end

Tak dapat ku bayangkan
I cannot imagine
Tuturmu bagai sembilu
Your words is sharp as bamboo shards
Mencakar hati ini
Scratching this heart
Tanpa simpati di hati
without any sympathy
Ingin rasanya
I feel like I wanted
Ku laungkan rasa kecewa
to shout out this frustration

***Repeat
Kekasih lupakan sejarah    Cinta kita baja dulu
My love, just forget about our love history that we had built before
Di manakah kau campakkan   Cintaku yang pernah kau sanjungi
Where have you thrown my love that you had once respected

Oh mengapa
Oh why
Semua ini berlaku
should all of this happen
Sedangkan aku sedikit pun tak pernah curang
when I never ever have been unfaithful
Terhadapmu
to you









No comments :

Post a Comment