Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence Anti-Diet Quotes (English Version)

Dear ladies, you should learn from this girl !

Jennifer Lawrence : "If anybody even tries to whisper the word 'diet,' I'm like, 'You can go f*** yourself.'"

【Jennifer Lawrence Anti-Diet Quotes】

  1. In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress.
  2. What are you gonna do? Be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That's just dumb.
  3. If anybody even tries to whisper the word 'diet,' I'm like, 'You can go f- yourself.
  4. I'd rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life.
  5. I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner!'
  6. I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress that doesn't have anorexia rumors.
  7. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong, not thin and underfed.
  8. I just don't lose weight easily.

She doesn't need to lose a pound. She's gorgeous the way she is.

Ohh! I love her attitude and confidence is sooooo refreshing.  
You go, girl !

Jennifer Lawrence starring  "X-Men"




























No comments :

Post a Comment